Dego Finance Uniform Design Competition: What to Wear in Dego Metaverse? You Decide!
Dego Finance collaborates with SecondLive to kick off its Summer Vibes — Fashion Design Competition the first partnership. The competition will invite creative designers to customize exclusive uniforms for Dego Finance. All submitted works will be reviewed directly by Dego Finance and the winning design will be used as Dego Finance's official uniform in SecondLive Metaverse.
SecondLive, a 3D virtual Metaverse, aims to gradually build a parallel metaverse based on Web3. Part of the ecology it envisioned includes brand spaces and virtual merchandise specifically designed for each project partner.
About the Competition
Contestants can create summer-themed outfits (including tops, bottoms, and shoes) for Dego Finance using the SecondLive Avatar Editing Tools (Gobeti). Contestants should design one outfit for men and one for women. There are no artistic style or approach restrictions, but please do not submit any illegal content.
The total $2000 DEGO rewards are sponsored by Dego Finance. There are three levels (prize/winner):
- First Prize (1 winner): $550 DEGO
- Second Prize (2 winners): $300 DEGO
- Third Prize (5 winners): $100 DEGO
- Creativity Prize (7 winners): $50 DEGO
- Theme: All works submitted should be on the theme of Summer Vibes. All the outfit categories in SecondLive Avatar Editing Tools are eligible. Unrelated works will be disqualified for award evaluation.
- Requirement: A full design includes one set for men & one set for women. An outfit includes tops, bottoms and shoes.
- Work Submission: 12:00 PM, 29 June — 8 July 2022 (UTC)
- Evaluation: 12:00 PM, 9 July — 12 July 2022 (UTC)
- Results Announced: 12:00 PM, 13 July 2022 (UTC)
All works submitted should be completely original. One contestant may submit multiple works. Plagiarism is strictly prohibited. Violation of this rule will result in disqualification.
Dego Finance team will contact winners after the event and distribute the rewards.
V. Requirements for Works Submission
📖 Tutorials and Submission Channel:
DEGO Summer Uniform Design Competition
DEGO collaborates with SecondLive to kick off its Summer Vibes - Fashion Design Competition as the first partnership…
- Requirements for the works
All submitted works should be in 3D format. They can be created and submitted via SecondLive Avatar Editing Tool — Gobeti. There is no limitation on the graphic style.
All works should be original and follow the theme of the contest. Please do not include any sensitive content (political sarcasm, pornographic content, etc)
- Rules on submission
Contestants may submit multiple works. However, a contestant will not receive multiple prizes should more than one of their works be selected.
- About the evaluation process
All submitted works will be evaluated by project sponsors. They may also choose to run polls in the DAO community.
About Dego Finance
Dego Finance is an NFT+DeFi protocol and infrastructure with two functions: The project acts as an independent and open NFT ecosystem drawing users to the blockchain space. The NFT Suite offers services covering the full NFT lifecycle, enabling anyone to issue NFTs, participate in auctions, and trade NFTs. Recently, DEGO has embarked on a new journey on GameFi and will input more on R&D of Blockchain Games, Tokenisation of Game Assets, Asset Lending, and more.